Thursday, June 3, 2010

May.28.2010 - ship's log 01: The flight

The flight by Air Canada spent about 10 hours - 8h30pm ~ 6h00am. The seats still bad like 5 years ago, when my sister - with her boyfriend at that time, and me went to Japan. The good news are the touchscreen for each seat.

I took the worst seat at the plane, the seats between other two. On my left a mistress, 84 years old, who don´t know to speak english was going to Montreal to visit her family. She became friend from other 2 guys who helped her to ask the things and guide her at the Toronto´s airport. At the dinner chicken with curry sauce, rice, pea, tuna salad, and pudding dessert.
It was a long night, I slept 2 hours in entirely travel. I watched Alice in Wonder Land by Tim Burton, and Youth in Revolt. Both were very good, but I've realized my situation about the language, I couldn't understand 70% of the dialogues.

1 comment:

  1. You asked rs
    "The flight by Air Canada spend..."
    I think it's better to use "spent" or "lasted" instead of "spend".

    ReplyDelete