Monday, July 5, 2010

Jun 07 2010 - ship's log 11: Looking for a new place

Queen Elizabeth Park

Monday. I wanted to come back to home direct from the school. I kept worried about find a new place to live and I have decided to search on Craiglist this day.

After choose some annouces I started to send e-mails asking for the price and how to go to the place. I sent two e-mails: one offering a room near the school, in Chinatown, Kaya have told me that was not a good region, not so secure place to walk alone, but it was cheap [CAD$350]. And the other e-mail to a girl who was offering a room in a students house. I decidded to visit the two places on the next day. After this I went to Queen Elizabeth Park to take pictures - at the first time there I had forgot my camera.

I walked by there, and realized that now I was having time to take pictures, and practice photography - nice!

http://vancouver.ca/parks/parks/queenelizabeth/qemap.htm
my pics @ Queen Elizabeth Park: http://picasaweb.google.ca/norritt.icarus/QueenElizabethParkJune7th?authkey=Gv1sRgCL_tpILS2vPBngE#

No comments:

Post a Comment